DESIGN, IMPLEMENTATION, and UPGRADES
LAN, WAN, MPLS, and more — Advanced Network Solutions makes it simple for your business to get the infrastructure it needs. Whether implementing a new network, upgrading an existing one or simply adding an application, we provide end-to-end service. By designing and implementing networks, we help your business operate more efficiently.
ANS Network Design Services include the following:
Local Area Networks
We provide Local Area Network (LAN) analysis, consulting, design, implementation, diagnostics, management, administration, and training.
Wide Area Networks
We provide Wide Area Network (WAN) analysis, consulting, design, WAN hardware, interconnectivity hardware, voice over IP (VOIP) / Frame Relay / MPLS / DSL, and more.
Structured Cabling Systems
You’ll receive site analysis, cable management design, data and voice cable installations, and vendor-specific cable configurations.
Remote Network Monitoring
Advanced Network Solutions monitors your network from our secure network operations center (NOC). When an error occurs, we will notify you, and our certified technicians will quickly resolve the issue.
RISING THREATS IN A DIGITAL WORLD:
EFFECTIVE NETWORK SECURITY
Extensive security measures ensure the safety of both company and client data. As a network-security leader, Advanced Network Solutions provides strategic consulting, training, and implementation. Our experienced security professionals have the expertise to identify potential vulnerabilities and recommend long-term security measures.
ANS comprehensive Network Security Services include the following:
- Access Controls / Audit Controls
- Remediation Services
- Anti-Virus / Spyware Protection
- Email / Web Content Filtering
- Encryption Systems
- Firewall Management
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
EXPERIENCED ENGINEERS, DEDICATED TEAMS: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Cost-effective solutions for complex projects. Our proven processes consistently meet our clients’ objectives, helping us establish an unparalleled record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
We’ve deployed hundreds of small-business and enterprise-level projects that have given us the experience necessary to mitigate risk while delivering the most cost-effective solutions. From our initial evaluation to implementation, we address all aspects of the project management process.
ANS Project Management procedures include the following:
- Detailed initial project definitions
- Configuration and design
- Vendor management
- Rapid deployment and implementation
- Validation and verification
- Development of documentation
- Customized user training
- Support and maintenance
Customizing your business computers that they all are accessible from one center and so those employees has access to software necessary to grow and or expand your business and track productivity.
ACCESS TO EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE:
CLOUD COMPUTING AND STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Easy and flexible: Advanced Network Solutions can help your company take advantage of cloud computing, a type of off-site data storage that makes retrieving data easier, while providing economies of scale and greater flexibility when adapting to technological changes.
So what is cloud computing? Cloud computing uses an offsite location to store, manage and process data, delivering services for both consumers and businesses in a simplified way.
Harness the Power of the Cloud with ANS and Reap the Benefits:
- Cost-effectiveness, agility, scalability, and global reach
- Robust, all-in-one storage
- Easy interfaces, tailored to your needs
- Enhanced mobility—easy access anywhere, anytime
- Incremental pricing—availability without capital outlays
- Ability to rapidly adjust the volume of users as workload increases or decreases
- New product releases and updates are automatic, at no additional cost
NO DATA LOSS, NO TIME LOST:
AdvancedBackup: Advanced Network Solutions offers near real-time backups, seamless offsite data storage, and multi-year archiving so your business can be prepared for anything.
Regulatory Compliant Data Archiving
Advanced Network Solutions customers receive annual copies of their hard drive(s) to store at an off-site facility, satisfying regulatory requirements for multi-year retention.
Our recovery testing restores complete servers to a virtual environment with proof of concept, including all documentation of testing results.
On-site and Off-site Storage
Advanced Network Solutions offers on-site storage devices, along with low-cost, off-site storage in replicated data centers.
A UNIFIED SYSTEM WITH SUPERIOR SAVINGS:
IP TELEPHONY SERVICES
Improve efficiency, boost productivity, and see a rapid return on investment with Advanced Network Solution’s IP Telephony. By utilizing your existing network, IP Telephony provides benefits that give your business a competitive advantage over separate voice and data solutions.
By replacing outdated voice systems, your company can lower equipment and maintenance costs while reducing—or even eliminating—long-distance charges and administration costs.
Advanced Network Solutions IP Telephony advantages include the following:
- Achieve measurable ROI with convergence
- Proven, rapid return on investment
- Unified, consolidated messaging
- Easy access anywhere, anytime
- Reduced equipment and maintenance costs
- Improved management efficiency
- Productivity enhancing tools and features
- Remote Monitoring
SOLVING PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY ARISE:
Why wait for a problem to happen? Know everything possible about your systems, equipment, applications, network, and incoming and outgoing traffic before a problem arises. Advanced Network Solutions automatically analyzes, diagnoses and resolves network performance issues before they become problems, saving you time and money.
Advanced Network Solutions can monitor your network from our secure network operations center (NOC). When an error occurs, we will notify you, and our certified technicians will quickly resolve the issue. Our AdvancedWatch solution can be installed in a single day and requires minimal effort on your part. It provides an easy-to-use interface, patch management, firewall monitoring, and detailed reporting.
Advanced Network Solutions Comprehensive Remote Network Monitoring Services:
- Firewall uptime and traffic analysis
- Patch management
- Backup systems
- Security events
- Server and workstation health
- Immediate notification
- Hardware/software inventory
- In-depth reporting
BE POSITIONED FOR GROWTH:
Stop waste, increase availability, and manage costs. Advanced Network Solutions offers server virtualization and shared storage solutions that put your organization in an ideal position for future growth. Server virtualization prevents server hardware sprawl, which leads to unnecessary complexity, limited availability, and increased costs.
- Reduce hardware requirements and operating costs by over 50%
- Decrease data-center energy costs by up to 80%
- Increase server utilization by over 25% or more
- Provide high availability for all users at all times
- Perform maintenance at any time without disrupting users and services
- Eliminate recovery steps and simplify the process in the event of an emergency
- Always have access to critical business information regardless of business size
- Maximize storage consumption and eliminate “points of failure”
- Take advantage of easy scalability to ensure optimal end-user performanceYou’re Ready for Virtualization.
We Make It Easy.Our certified experts will virtualize your company’s servers by analyzing your current IT environment and business goals, providing you with a customized solution.
Secure Wireless Solutions
MOBILTY AND UTILITY:
SECURE WIRELESS SOLUTIONS
True mobility without compromising security. Advanced Network Solutions offers a single, scalable, turnkey wireless solution that provides security and reliability with the industry’s most advanced WLAN solutions. Avoid unnecessary costs, deployment delays, and tedious learning curves with our complete end-to-end WLAN solutions.
- Next-Generation Wireless Networking
- Simplified Migration to Secure Wireless Networks
- Convenient and Secure Guest Access
- Location Solutions
- Wireless Network Security
- Voice-Ready Wireless
- Radio Frequency (RF) Solutions
- Connect Anytime, Anywhere
End-to-End WLAN SolutionsAdvanced Networking Solutions Secure Wireless Solutions include the following:
- Pre-assessment and wireless LAN site analysis, design creation, and maintenance
- Implementation and management
- Hardware procurement and deployment
- Wireless network management, performance reporting, and maintenance
- Security review, implementation, and authentication
- Maintenance and problem-resolution upgrades and changes, detection, resolution, remediation, and proactive SLA notification